Sunday, January 9, 2011

Good finds!

Wanted to share two of my favorite drug store products with you all. I never expect too much from drug store bought makeup, but recently I have noticed that a few brands are really stepping up their game. Whether it be packaging, or assigning a name rather than a number (that never made sense to me!) or the general quality of their product, I feel as though I am getting a bang for my buck. Here's an example: 


This Revlon Luxurious Color eyeshadow comes in a satin finish. The single shadow named, "Shimmering Sienna" is literally stunning! I found it to be very pigmented and blend-able. By the way, I bought this months ago and have used it quite often and have tons left (0.08 oz.) 

This next shadow is by Milani, and I have to say that their packaging is quite pretty. Don't mind the mess, this tends to happen with this particular one but not with any of my other Milani e/s.


This color is Runway Eyes #4 Coffee Shop. It's brown with purple and a touch of gold shimmer but it is very fine and just gorgeous! I use this in the crease and outer v. 

I swatched these next to Mulch, which is one of my favorite MAC shadows.



I think I'll be picking up more of Milani's e/s as I can't get over how pretty their eye shadows are.









No comments:

Post a Comment