Saturday, February 12, 2011

Putting together my Spring swatches.


 As Spring is approaching, I thought I would do a post on a few things that I have worn quite a lot this winter and what I will be putting away for some time. First up, is Viktor & Rolf's Flowerbomb. I know everyone has heard the hype surrounding this perfume and while it is very, very good, I do not think I will be re-purchasing this. I've grown really tired of the scent and I find it too over-powering now.


 Next up, is Bobbi Brown's lipstick in Brown 4. This is a lovely matte brown with slight pink undertones. Maybe it's because I've wore a lot of nudes lately and I am craving COLOR, but for now, into the makeup draw it goes.
Ahh, Chanel. How much I love thee! I am truly in love with Chanel's glossimers. The consistency and formula is so amazing compared to MAC lip glosses. I'll continue to use this glossimer in the color "Mirage" until the tube is empty, it's so pretty!

And lastly, MAC's blush in "Love Thing." It's been perfect for
Fall/Winter. It's burgundy hues with gold glitter gave my
NC42 cheeks a perfect rosy glow. 
It is so pigmented that a very little goes a long
way. I will continue to use this blush as well but
perhaps not as often.




No comments:

Post a Comment